I’ve been a member of the Texas Association of Authors for several years and for Indie Authors living in Texas, you won’t find more a comprehensive marketing avenue.
HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT TXAUTHORS
- Listing and ability to sell your book(s)on our bookstore website http://Books.TxAuthors.com
- Participation in the DEAR Texas event -listed on the website http://DearTexas.info
- Dear Texas Radio Interview – No Less than 2 times in a calendar year. The show is recorded live and then distributed as a Podcast on several channels.
- Listing on the Texas Authors Institute of History website with the opportunity to sell your book(s).
- Having your book(s) available for sale in our Pop-Up traveling bookstore. (In 2016 we did 15 events across the state of Texas)
- Access to the Members Only section of this website that has articles, links, and connections to a variety of items and people to help you grow in marketing your work.
- Major discounts on events and programs sponsored by TxAuthors, which includes our Annual Book Contest, Short Story Contest, Authors Marketing(http://Authors.Marketing) event and other programs.
- Access to Book Festival events at extremely low discounts
- Assistance in videotaping a book reading or interview for use on YouTube
- Listing on our YouTube channels
- Printing discounts for marketing materials by a Texas printer
- Weekly email newsletters with the latest information about TxAuthors and informative articles to help you succeed
- Use of eBook Download Card system to sell Mobi & ePub books yourself and make more money.
- Monthly tweets on 25 social media sites to over 30,000 followers and growing by 100 followers per week
- Plus access to the Book Festival Network program which increases your exposure at book festivals and on the internet.