First, let me give a disclaimer. This is NOT a religious-based post. It is purely personal thoughts, speculation and experience!
The idea of Angels that watch over us, nudge us, protect us and encourage us is comforting. But is it real or imagined?
I took an Angel Connection boot camp a couple of years ago, and some of the things I learned really stayed with me.
- Angels can never interfere with our free will.
- It is important to ask for their ideas, support and encouragement when we need it.
- Connecting to your Angels is a part of your birthright.
- Our Angels can’t tell us what to do but they can inspire us toward a direction.
- High vibrations such as feeling joy and peace, make it easier to connect to the Angelic realm.
- Angels have special designations such as Archangel Michael is known as the protector while Archangel Raphael is the healing angel, etc.
- Angels are emissaries of the Divine Mind.
- Angels have been trusted with the mysteries of our Universe from the God Head.
- There are Angelic Alphabets. If you want to specifically petition an Angel for help, you can try using one of these alphabets to write out your petition or prayer. And yes, there are certain Angels associated with the different alphabets, but that would take an entire post to cover.
Specific Angels are aligned with our Astrological Sun Signs.
- Leo~ Michael
- Virgo~ Raphael
Author, D.L. Finn, wrote about Angels and how they protected and nudged their human charges in her books, “This Second Chance,” and “The Button.” Of course, these are fiction stories, but I love the idea of Angels watching over us and helping us to make certain decisions that can alter the course of our lives.
Do you ever see a random feather in a place that it wouldn’t normally be? Do you ever see signs around you that make you decide to go a different route or make an entirely different choice? I do, and I see these clearly as Angel nudges or confirmations. I also have a set of Angel Oracle cards that are my go-to when I’m looking for specific answers. If you look on Amazon, there are dozens of Angel Oracle card decks.
But the best way to communicate directly with your Angels is to sit in a quiet space and concentrate on your breath. I also like to light a tea candle and some incense to help raise the vibration around me and invite the Angelic beings into that space. Then I pay attention to ideas or inspirations that come to mind. I’ve never heard a physical voice. It’s always in thoughts or sometimes in outward signs like a message on the side of a truck or on a billboard, as an example. When I pull my Tarot Tuesday cards, I rely solely on the Angels to help me draw the card carrying the message that we all need to hear.
It is my personal belief that we come into this life with a team of Angels and Guides to help us navigate the maze. But, they are not allowed to interfere with our free will. They can only try to gently nudge us in a direction that serves our higher good.
Do you think Angels are with us throughout our lives? I’d love to hear your thoughts and experiences!